One of my favorite desserts in the Fall time is s’mores and caramel covered apples. When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it! It is such a creative idea that I would have never thought of and you should definitely try it. Not many ingredients required, but it can get messy.
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 bag Large Marshmallows
- 10 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 2 c. crushed graham crackers
- Remove stems and skewer apples (see “Tricks for Sticks”).
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows, and stir until melted.
- Dip apples, one at a time, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Then, in a double boiler over low heat, melt chocolate chips, stirring continuously. Dip an apple into the chocolate, stopping two-thirds of the way up. Immediately dip the lower…
View original post 35 more words